Sunday, September 30, 2012

Guilt-free Goodness

So, I'm sure many of you may have already tried this, or have seen this floating around on Pinterest.  However, I thought I would share these yummy, guilt-free dessert ideas!
 
Even though it's still 100 degrees in AZ, it's still fall, and I'm ready for some pumpkin!
 
Tonight I combined a spice cake mix with a can of pumpkin. 
(And in the background is a pic of my adorable son, who insists I keep his photo by the stove...That way I will "always think of him while I'm cooking.")  :)
 
 
Mix it up well.
 
 
Spray a little cooking spray on your pan/dish, and spread out your mixture.
Bake at 350 for approx. 25-30 minutes.
  
 
Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top, and voila, you have a delicious fall treat! 
 
 
My family inhaled this cake!  I will definitely be making it again!  Here are a few other favorites of ours...
 
*Combine a yellow cake mix with a can of pumpkin.  Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes at 350.  (I made cupcakes, and let my kids and their friends decorate with some fun Halloween sprinkles.) *
 
*My personal fave is 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix, 1 cup of vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt, and 1 cup of water.  Mix, and bake at 350 approx. 25-30 minutes.  Serve with strawberries on top.  Mmmm, you will NOT be disappointed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment