Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Need A Bootylicious Booty Stat!


My sisters and I are going to Vegas in June to see the one and only...Beyonce!!! I couldn't be more excited!  However, I need to get this "jelly" ready to shake at her concert, and thought I would share a fab "bootylicious" workout today!

25 squats (Add weight if you need more of a challenge, and really want to work that booty!)
10 burpees
10 reverse lunges (Per leg)
10 burpees
10 curtsy lunges (Per leg)
10 burpees
20 donkey kicks (Per leg)
Repeat 3 times

If you are a beginner, try doing one round, and then build on that as you get stronger.  Another alternative is to cut down on the reps.  For example, 15 squats, 5 burpees, 5 reverse lunges, and so on.  You can always incorporate weights into your sets too, if you feel like it's too easy.

 Here's a little music/video to have fun and motivate us ladies to get "bootylicious"! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment